1 reply to this topic

#1 Skyhill

Skyhill

Tramadol Spambot

• User
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:13 AM

Application formatting template:

Follow this template when applying. Be sure you've read the other stickies beforehand. Also be sure to copy the entire template -- the questions are all there for a reason.

Character Name: Skyhill

Race, Class, Spec, Dual Spec: Orc Resto Shaman OS enhancement

Transfer/Ownership Status: This is my main toon i play atm in Thaurissan

Gear: http://us.battle.net.../Skyhill/simple

Is there anything about your current gearing or specialization that you would consider suboptimal, or against common theory? Boots relic and ring..

Alts: Yes i got WW Monk

Availability: i can raid on any days

Guilds History:  I was in Frostmourne ( Alliance) i left guild casue of time issues

Describe your raid history, and talk about your role/skill level.
- Pre-BC:
- TBC:
- WotLK:
- Cata:

- MoP:i played my MW Monk

-WoD: i played Dics Priest

-Legion: Resto Shaman

Why you want to join: Looking for serious Raiding Guild and want to stick with it forever

Where did you hear about the guild? wow Fourms

Friends in Months Behind: nope

How well do you know your class? i am being playing this class for quiet some time now i follow wowhead , mmo champion and class dicord

Logs: https://www.warcraft...est/#metric=hps

What, if any, mods do you use to help you perform your role while raiding? 

What degree of raid preparation are you used to? i carry whatever possible things need to do when i go for raiding like flask food and potion

What internet provider do you use, and how fast is it? i play from india my ping is decent around 200 i play on this ping since 2 years now

We use Discord for voice communication. Are you familiar with it? yes i am

Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole? i will do my best whatever possible need to do i will start from bottom and come top stronger

Joke:  A Man in hell asked devil can i make a call to my wife? after making call he asked how much to pay..Devil nothing hell to hell is free

Do you like fishsticks? lol yes

Favorite Jelly Bean Flavor: mango...:P 

#2 Rinn

Rinn

endless bone tornado

• Community Admin
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:38 PM

Unfortunately, this is going to be a no at this time. Good luck in your guild search. 

The Sausage Whisperer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users