4 replies to this topic

#1 Ellatha

Ellatha

Nerd

• WoW Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Character Name: Ellatha-Gorefiend

Race, Class, Spec, Dual Spec: Undead Mage, Frost mainspec with Fire offspec (for if it ever gets better again)

Transfer/Ownership Status: Currently Gorefiend, and yes this is my own character.

Additional leggos:
Sephuz
Prydaz
Darckli's 
Belovir's 
Norgannon's 
KBW 
Ice Time 
Marquee Bindings

Is there anything about your current gearing or specialization that you would consider suboptimal, or against common theory? Nope.

Alts: My poor neglected (in favour of mage) priest: https://www.wowprogr...ndrius/Carmelle

Availability: All day, erryday! 

Guilds History: 
So, I transferred to the Eredar cluster in Feb to join Flipside Kings. It turned out not to be the right environment for me, and I decided to take a break from being guilded/mythic raiding a couple weeks later. I've been playing solo/with friends since and pugging, and it would be nice to find a stable guild again!

Describe your raid history, and talk about your role/skill level.
- Pre-BC:
- TBC:
- WotLK:
- Cata:
- MoP:
-WoD: started playing mid-WoD, progressed through to 11/13M with guild at the time.
-Legion: 7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV, 3/10M NH

* I raided for years in Rift, first as a bard, then rogue dps, and on a warrior alt that ended up becoming my main. (as a fun aside, I also met my now hubby in a raiding guild in Rift)

Currently I play Frost mage as it's the strongest performing mage spec. I would say I have a fairly high skill set when it comes to raiding: I'm quick to learn and take direction, and have a high level of situational awareness (ie can do ma dps while moving out of the fire). 

Why you want to join: It's getting lonely being guildless, time to try again :>

Where did you hear about the guild? looking at the wowprogress rankings!

Friends in Months Behind: none yet! ;)

How well do you know your class? 
I try to stay very up to date on changes and the latest from the top theorycrafting mages. I like to lurk alot in the mage discord and Altered Time and learn as much as I can.

Logs: This is required for all applicants.

What, if any, mods do you use to help you perform your role while raiding? Please include a UI screenshot.
Bigwigs, WA, elvui

What degree of raid preparation are you used to?
Making sure that my character is using all consumables/has all enchants etc for every raid, before raid time. To be online 10-15mins before raid time. To be prepared for the encounter/s, including researching the fights beforehand.

What internet provider do you use, and how fast is it? For bonus points, include a report from http://www.speedtest.net

We use Discord for voice communication. Are you familiar with it?  Yup, very.

Exactly how aware are you that, if accepted, you would be entering a raid group that has been together for a long time, and that you will most likely have to start at the bottom of the totem pole? 
Very, lol. Good times :P 

Joke: I'm not really a "joke" kind of person, but I have an Aussie accent that people usually find pretty amusing! Comes with on-demand phrases such as "throw another shrimp on the barbie" and "a bingo ate ma baby!" for your amusement...

Do you like fishsticks? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Favorite Jelly Bean Flavor: Crazy Confetti! :D 

#2 Rickotron

Rickotron

Clutch Sucks (This Beef)

• Community Member
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

holy shit he got the jellybean question right

yeahhhh!

#3 Flohw

Flohw

Phaelen Option

• Community Member
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:21 AM

Important question: Do you like to get high?

breakdance_zps0757ac86.gif
DigiFlohw.deviantart.com

#4 Ellatha

Ellatha

Nerd

• WoW Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

Important answer: yes :>

#5 Rinn

Rinn

endless bone tornado